IT’S CHRISTMAAAASSS! S&B London Christmas Party and Secret Santa details
Posted by laurapurlprincess on November 13, 2008
Christmas is now officially round the corner and that can only mean one thing… Christmas party time!
Last year’s party was a great success with a giant stocking full of Secret Santa gifts, lots of drinks flowing and yarn-fuelled japery. See the evidence Here. This year’s is set to be better than ever at our new favorite venue, the Clarence.
We are kicking the night off with Secret Santa, so if you have managed to knit a gift then drop it into the giant Christmas stocking when you arrive. From 7pm you will be able to pull a gift out for your very own.
If you have not knitted something for Secret Santa then we still welcome you with yarn-covered open arms to come join us; newbies, old hands, and wallflowers alike.
After the wrapping paper has been ripped into tiny pieces (and maybe after a spot of knitting), we will be getting into the Christmas spirit(s) by inviting you, your other half/ friends/ family to join us for festive drinks and general merriment until late.
Come one, come all… it’s CHRISTMAAAAAASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
TUESDAY 16TH DECEMBER
Time: From 6pm, Secret Santa from 7pm, Part time from 8pm
Venue: The Clarence
London SW1A 2HP
Map Nearest Tube: Charing Cross, Embankment
S&B London Guide to Secret Santa
- You are to make one present.
- Your present should cost approx £5.
- Your present can be ANYTHING, as long as it’s knitted or crocheted.
- You must make your present before the S&B London Christmas party on Tuesday 16th December
- Preen yourself, then arrive at the S&B London Christmas party looking fabulous with your present wrapped up.
- Place your Secret Santa present in the giant Christmas stocking.
- At present-giving time pick a gift out of the giant Christmas stocking.
- Open your present and weep with joy.
- Sing Christmas carols and fine Christmas pub food.
If you need ideas to get you started, here is a link to some pictures from last year’s party. Remember, your gift is completely anonymous and it doesn’t have to be a work of art, so even if you’re a beginner you can still join in with the fun.
Get your thinking caps on knitters and we look forward to seeing your festive treats!