The S&B London Christmas Party Yarnorama 2009
Posted by Deadly Knitshade on December 7, 2009
The S&B London Christmas Party Yarnorama in sponsored by the lovely
Grab your knitted mistletoe and your purled party frocks. Ladies and Gents of S&B London the Christmas Party Yarnorama is upon us and it is going to be fabulous. Bring your partners and non-knitting friends too. Go on.
This year you’ll be exchanging your handmade gifts in the very merry Stitching Secret Santa (more info here), there’ll be free samples of Soak Wash, discount vouchers from Loop and we’re running a Really Rather Marvellous Raffle with some stupendous stitching prizes to raise money for the very worthy charity Treasure Trove. The prizes come from all across the knitting world and quite frankly they’re so good we’re not sure we want to give them away. Lucky for you we’re feeling the Christmas spirit. Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
The Really Rather Marvellous Raffle:
Tickets: £2 each. All money goes straight to the Treasure Trove charity Registered Charity No. 1065582
- Three prizes of a year’s subscription to Yarn Forward, Inside Crochet and Sew Hip from KAL Media
- Sock yarn and soft handspun yarn from Debonnaire
- Some lovely Noro yarn from All The Fun of The Fair
Prize packs from sweetly scented Soak Wash
A skein of handsome handspun yarn from Prick Your Finger
- A £20 gift voucher to spend online from www.Bknitwear.com
- A Snuggly Snood knitting kit and a funky pack of knitting accessories by Polarknit in a cotton knitting bag from Cafe Knit
- A raffle prize from I Knit London (prize to be confirmed)
- A £45 gift voucher towards a workshop from The Make Lounge
- A £25 gift voucher from Banyan Tree Yarns
- Knitting and Craft kits from Fabrications
- An gorgeous Offhand clutch in from Purlescence
- Adele’s Autumn Avenue mohair shawl kit with a set of Lantern Moon Soxstix from Addicted to Knit
- Three prizes of Mini Knitting Kits from Sharp Works
- Two prizes of one year subscriptions to The Knitter magazine
- A pattern book from Millimia.com
- Two one year subscriptions to Knitting magazine
WEDNESDAY 9TH December
Time: From 6pm
Venue: The New Moon
The New Moon
88 Gracechurch Street,
www.Bknitwear.com: Use coupon code stitchlondon for 30% off all orders over £10. Expires 24th December.
www.cafeknit.com: Use coupon code CK09SABL for 15% off everything in store. Expires 31st March 2010.
More about Treasure Trove: Treasure Trove is a week-long residential project held once a year for 40 or so young people. The young people may or may not have physical disabilities and are aged between 16 and 25 years. To read about why we chose Treasure Trove read S&B Londoner Emma’s story here and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
More about our sponsors:
KAL Media are the publishers of Yarn Forward, Inside Crochet and Sew Hip magazines. Each magazine offers crafters a variety of original projects with clear instructions so you can make them at home. There’s also plenty to read, with news, reviews, interviews, the latest products and fascinating features. Contributors include the UK’s top designers and manufacturers, plus the hottest new talents emerging in the industry.
Sellers of fine knitting and needlepoint, original knitting patterns and Debonnaire Soft Spun, Sock and Lace yarns
Find them on Ravelry: ehdknits
Find them on Ravelry: ehdknits
Simple luxury – Yarn Box is a shop passionate about yarns and bringing the world’s most exquisite yarns to you as well as sourcing delightful knitting and crochet accessories.