Join our 2010 Race for Life. Go on.
Posted by Deadly Knitshade on January 28, 2010
This year you can join us on an inspiring London race around the City of London on the 13th of June. Peer in at St Paul’s, go woooooo at the London Wall and wave your wool at any City types who might be hanging around. See full details of the City of London Race here to help make your decision.
We’ll be knitting as we go to (though this is optional if you fear jamming a DPN in your pancreas in a knit/race related injury) and the mystery pattern (an easy one we promise) will be announced nearer the time.
Fancy joining us for the big Race? Go on. Last year there was cake. FREE CAKE!
Please note: The earlier you sign up the better. It’s a popular event and there are limited places. Quick! Quick!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the City of London Race for Life page
- Click enter now
- Sign up for the race
- Put in a minimum amount for money you will raise. You’ll still be raising from the team page as it’s a team effort.
- Fill in your details
- Pay the fee (£12.99 per racer)
- Shout “Woo hoo! I’m in!”
- Have a cup of tea
- Email us at stitchettes@stitchLDN.com with the subject “I want to Knit and Race around the City” and your name
- We’ll add your name to the team
- Start raising money by sending this link to everyone who is anyone: www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/sandblondon2010
- Get training
It’s an easy race. It’s involves much giggling and many dropped stitches. It’s all rather fabulous. Join us.
Sponsor Team Stitch London
For those of you who can’t be at the Race you can sponsor us: