Stitching Secret Santa goes Global!
Posted by Deadly Knitshade on November 24, 2011
Hello lovely Stitch Londoners
There’s the jingle in the air. EEK! Christmas is acomin’ and there’s soooo much stitching to do.
This year we’re holding our annual Stitching Secret Santa at our Stitch London Christmas Shindig. But since there are now Stitch Londoners in 52 countries around the world we know some of you won’t be able to make the party.
So we’ve decided to start a global Stitching Secret Santa Swap on Ravelry. It will be announced in the next newsletter with a link to this thread.
Here’s the deal:
1. You come here to the Global Stitching Secret Santa Swap thread and post to say you’d like to join in
2. You knit or crochet or stitch (handmake) a gift costing about £5
3. You lovingly wrap your gift
4. One of our lovely mods will pair you up with another distant Stitch Londoner on December 13th
5. You swap details via private message
6. You post your handmade offering
7. You sit patiently by the post box until it arrives
Squeeeeeeeeeeeee! Christmas! Mind you remember to come back here and show us what you go afterwards or we’ll sulk!
Stitch London goes global for Christmas. Ain’t it grand?