COMPETITION DATE EXTENDED! WHEEEEEE!!!
Wanna win a whole load of Stitch London goodies? Stitch London have been busy designing and making a whole load of Stitch London merchandise for you to show your crafty love to the world.
The brand new Stitch London online shop will open in the New Year and we’ll be selling our goodies at the Duckie Christmas Market, but you have the chance to get your grubby paws on the whole lot for FREE! Woo hoo!
To celebrate our 6th birthday we’re giving you the chance to win a whole load of Stitch London goodies. All you need to do is come up with the best new idea for a Stitch London badge.
Here’s what you can win:
- Your badge idea designed and made into a Stitch London badge
- 2 sets of the Stitch London badge set featuring your badge idea once they’re made
- A fridge magnet featuring your badge idea
- All 8 sets of Stitch London exclusive badges (four badges per pack which means 32 badges)
- A set of 5 Stitch London fridge magnets
- A Stitch London handmirror
- A set of 10 Knit the City London graffiti knitting postcards
- A Stitch London How to Knit Kit of your choice (including limited edition Stitch London 4.5mm Subabal polished wood knitting needles, yarn, tapestry needle, a How to Knit booklet and everything you need to make either Sheep and Martians, Floating Flutterguys or a Stitched Self Mini Me)
- Rather lovely handmade buttons from Tofty Makes
- A signed copy of the Stitch London book
Three runners up will win:
2 sets of Stitch London badges featuring their badge idea
1 set of Stitch London badges of their choice
All you have to do is come up with the best new idea for a Stitch London badge
Here are our current badges for you to get a some inspiration:
Here is what to do:
- Come up with some ideas for Stitch London badges (e.g. ‘Purl, Interrupted’ ‘Will Knit for Marmite’)
- Write them in an email (you can add scribbles, images and links to pics if you want to add any visual ideas but they’re totally optional)
- Send it to us at at winstuff@stitchLDN.com with the subject line“My Stitch badge rocks!” (Please make sure you enter the right subject otherwise your entry might get missed)
- Add your full name, contact email and address
How many ideas can I send? Send as many ideas as you like. You can send in three or 30. Up to you.
Do they need to be about knitting or can I do any craft? They can be about knitting, crochet, cross stitch, sewing, embroidery or any other kind of stitch or woolly craft. Go wild!
What happens if someone else sends in the same idea as me? The first person sending the idea in gets the credit. So get in quick!
When is the deadline? The Badge Factor competition will stay open until Stitch London rehatches mid 2012. Loads of time to think of fabulous ideas.
What happens next? In the New Year we’ll put up our 25 favourite ideas to the public vote on our website. The vote will go down to the final 4. The winning badge will win all those goodies and be announced in a newsletter. The three runners up will get prizes too.
Your idea might end up on all kinds of Stitch merchandise which means you can proudly tell the world you helped keep the woolly Godzilla stomping and spreading free stitching goodness across the world.
So what on earth are you waiting for? Got something punny to say about purling? Feeling inspired by the wonder of wool? Have an catchphrase you’d like that lady staring at you knitting on the tube to see? Need to get your needle love out there? Want to unravel the thread of your thoughts in a public badge-based statement? Cross that there aren’t enough cross stitch saying in the world?
Now is your time! Get your entries in and you could be the Stitch London Badge Factor winner! Yay you!